Best Cat Litter
Best Cat Litter Our bentonite cat litter is manufactured in pure & clean natural environment,controls odor naturally,without perfume,deodorants or chemicals.With special manufacturing technique, the bentonite cat litter is dust free, can benifit the respiratory tract of cat. Good for cat...
Best Cat Litter
Our bentonite cat litter is manufactured in pure & clean natural environment,controls odor naturally,without perfume,deodorants or chemicals.With special manufacturing technique, the bentonite cat litter is dust free, can benifit the respiratory tract of cat. Good for cat body health. When absorbing the urine, have good clumping, easy to clean it quickly.
Cat Litter Description
1. The cat litter is made of highly absorbent and non-toxic bentonite and attapulgite. It lets you scoop odors away, leaving your litter box clean and fresh. Its special clumping granules quickly absorb liquid while lasting terms longer than conventional litter. Your cats Will be delighted at the natural, hygienic and fast clumping product.
2. Ingredients: sodium bentonite and attapulgite
3. Processing scientific formula and advanced refining.
4. The litter is crafted with strong aggregation,odor absorption,high water absorption,antibacterial,being condecive to the growth of animal health, and family environmental health.
5. When the pet discharge dirt, the litter will be fast group,making smell of urine and the urine contained bacteria in the consolidation of small adsorption,completely non-smell,keep the ususlly clean.
6. OEM is acceptable
7. Various kinds of package for choice. braid bag, plastic bag, paper bag.
1. In a clean litter covered with a layer thickness of about 3-5mm litter nest.
2. Regularly clean up the waste produced after use in order to keep clean.
3.If there is more than one cat, the ratio can be shorten the replacement cycle of cat litter, rather than with more cat litter in litter box, suggest a bag of cat litter 10L dosage: a cat, one month; 15 days; Two cats, three cats, 10 days.
4.Litter condensation should be promptly cleared from the box with the spoon.
5.Will be placed in a litter box or litter clean and free of moisture, to prolong the service life.