Where To Get Bentonite Clay
where to get bentonite clay Characters of our activated bleaching earth 1) Strong decoloring ability 2) Good adsorption 3) Higher activity degree: 4) Low oil retention: save oil consumption 5) Fast fltration Working of our activated bleaching earth Emerge and separate some matters,such as...
where to get bentonite clay
Characters of our activated bleaching earth
1) Strong decoloring ability
2) Good adsorption
3) Higher activity degree:
4) Low oil retention: save oil consumption
5) Fast fltration
Working of our activated bleaching earth
Emerge and separate some matters,such as pigment,colloid,impurity,dram heavy metal in lipid which can cause oxidant and activator toxic.
Method of how to use activated bleaching earth
1) take 100ml oil,weighing about 15g A-HH-1A activated bleaching earth clay,adding slowly by spoon and stiring,fully precipitation,until reaching for treatment of oil requirements,finally draw dosage.
2) put into production,right amount of white earth into large container,and then press the front of the proportion to the oil that include uniform mixing(when necessary add heating kettle,heat diluted in about 30 minutes or so)
3) wait for after cooling precipitation,filter press with pressure filter.
Sample: About the sample,we are glad to send you for testing,sample is free for you,but you need to pay for the courier cost.please be rest assured,this payment will be refund you when we cooperate. If ok ,please kindly tell me your address and TEL.
MOQ: Our minimum order is 1*20 container, about 23tons.
Delivery time: Generally, it will take 7 to 15 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your order.
1. Q: Can we have a sample?
Of course, we can supply the sample within 500g for free, but you need to pay for postage first which will return to you when you order to us. Activated Bleaching Earth Sample can be offered any time if your need for your evaluation. They will be arranged you by ARAMEX, FEDEX, EMS, etc.
2. Q: What is your minimum order?
Our minimum order is a 20' cabinet.
Capacity: 23 tons of 20-foot cabinets, paper bags and woven bags. 22 tons if installed on pallets. Tons of 20 tons of bags.
3. Q: What is your terms of payment?
T/T 50% as deposit, and 50% before delivery. We'll show you the photos of the products and packages before you pay the balance.
4. Q:What is the payment terms?
Regular payment terms are T/T, L/C.