Bentonite Oil Drilling
bentonite drilling mud We use high-quality sodium bentonite as basic material for drilling mud, it has good performances in the following drilling process: suspension, pressure control, rock stability, flotage, lubrication and cooling. 1.bentonite drilling mud feature: 1)Excellent dispersion and...
bentonite drilling mud
We use high-quality sodium bentonite as basic material for drilling mud, it has good performances in the following drilling process: suspension, pressure control, rock stability, flotage, lubrication and cooling.
bentonite drilling mud feature:
1)Excellent dispersion and expansion property
2)High making pulp rate, good lubricity
3)Low loss water and colloid property, shear-dilution ability
4)high viscosity, good lubricity
5)API and OCMA standard
2. bentonite drilling mud detailed description:
Bentonite drilling mud is a very good lubricant. It is mainly used for petroleum geological drilling, power station, dam prevent penetration and city pipe jacking construction use. And can lubrication drill pipe and drill, remove debris, forming a strong and impermeable thin mud wall.
1) Bentonite drilling mud is used for oil and gas well drilling and civil-engineering, etc
2) Bentonite drilling mud is widely used in the water mud, which has good lubricity and suspension property, it can be used to avoid rock-falling, collapse, and function in repairing the leakage.
3) Bentonite drilling mud is used as viscosifier and filtration control agent for water based Mud Systems;
4) Bentonite drilling mud is used for controlling borehole stability;
5) Bentonite drilling mud is widely used in construction, coating, fireproof, waterproof, heat preservation and special coating etc.
3. bentonite drilling mud storage:
Store in closed original packing at ambient temperature and protect from humidity
75um sieve (200 mesh wet sieve)
1.sodium bentonite advantage:
1).good paper filler
2).good casting sand
2.sodium bentonite detailed description and usage:
1).In mechanical casting industry, sodium bentonite can use as the casting molding sand, the cementing agent. And also use to overcome the phenomenon like “smuggles the sand” “the skin” in casting, to reduce cast defective products. To ensure the precision and finish of the casting
2).In the paper industry, sodium bentonite serves as the paper auxiliaries, strengthens the paper radiance
3).Using strong bonding properties, sodium bentonite uses in the white emulsion, the floor rubber, the starch and other manufactures.
4).For the stability of the suspension sex, thickening sex, sodium bentonite can effectively float “scattered powder” can do the thickening, prevent precipitation additives of water-borne coatings
5).At the same time use of its good dispersion and expansile, high build mud rate, low water loss and colloid performance and shear dilution ability, sodium bentonite can be used as a drilling mud sodium bentonite.
Inner packing: polythylene film bag
Outer packing: plastic woven polypropylene bag; net weight 25kgs/bag or 1000kgs/bag.
As your request.
1. Q: Can we have a sample?
Of course, we can supply the sample within 500g for free, but you need to pay for postage first which will return to you when you order to us. Activated Bleaching Earth Sample can be offered any time if your need for your evaluation. They will be arranged you by ARAMEX, FEDEX, EMS, etc.
2. Q: What is your minimum order?
Our minimum order is a 20' cabinet.
3. Q: What is your terms of payment?
T/T 50% as deposit, and 50% before delivery. We'll show you the photos of the products and packages before you pay the balance.
4. Q:What is the payment terms?
Regular payment terms are T/T, L/C and D/P.
5. Q: How about your delivery time?
Generally, it will take 7 to 15 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your order.
6. Q: How about your company's ability?
Our supply ability is min 8000MT per month. We export more than 50 countries.
7. Q: What is your mode of transport?
Our mode of transport is usually by sea, but special circumstances can also be by land.