Bleached Palm Oil
Acativated Bleaching Earth Activated clay is an adsorbent made of clay (mainly bentonite) as raw material, treated by inorganic acidification, rinsed with water, and dried. The appearance is milky white powder, odorless, tasteless, non-toxic, strong adsorption, and can be adsorbed. Colored...
Acativated Bleaching Earth
Activated clay is an adsorbent made of clay (mainly bentonite) as raw material, treated by inorganic acidification, rinsed with water, and dried. The appearance is milky white powder, odorless, tasteless, non-toxic, strong adsorption, and can be adsorbed. Colored substances, organic substances. It is easy to absorb moisture in the air, and it will reduce the adsorption performance if it is placed for too long. When using, it should be heated (80-100 degrees is suitable) to resurrection. If it is heated to more than 300 degrees, it will lose its crystal water, and its structure will change, which will affect the decolorization effect. In the food industry, it is used as a clarifying agent for wine and sugar juice, stabilization treatment of beer, saccharification treatment, and purification of sugar juice.
1. Refining plant oils like soyabean oil, corn oil, palm oil, coconut oil, sunflower oil, peanut oil, cotton seed oil, olive oil, rice bran oil, castor oil,linseed oil, tung oil, rapeseed oil, etc.
2. Refining animal oils like fish oil, lard oil, tallow oil, ect.
3. Refining industrial oils like used lubricants oil, motor oil, engine oil, automative oil, paraffin wax, olefin, diesel, etc.
4. Juice and wines' clarifying.
5. Medicine and environmental industries:
1. Q: Can we have a sample?
Of course, we can supply the sample within 500g for free, but you need to pay for postage first which will return to you when you order to us. Activated Bleaching Earth Sample can be offered any time if your need for your evaluation. They will be arranged you by ARAMEX, FEDEX, EMS, etc.
2. Q: What is your minimum order?
Our minimum order is a 20' cabinet.
Capacity: 23 tons of 20-foot cabinets, paper bags and woven bags. 22 tons if installed on pallets. Tons of 20 tons of bags.
3. Q: What is your terms of payment?
T/T 50% as deposit, and 50% before delivery. We'll show you the photos of the products and packages before you pay the balance.
4. Q:What is the payment terms?
Regular payment terms are T/T, L/C and D/P.