Bleaching Earth for Oil Refining
Name: activated bleaching earth/ fullers earth/ activated clay Advantage of Bentonite: 1. ISO: 9001: 2008 Certificate 2. Quality higher than Standard API/OCMA 3. Good suspension property 4. Good thixotropic property, 5. Small filtrating lost, 6. Good modeling property, 7. Easy to mix and reach...
Bleaching earth for oil refining
Advantage of Bentonite:
1. ISO: 9001: 2008 Certificate
2. Quality higher than Standard API/OCMA
3. Good suspension property
4. Good thixotropic property,
5. Small filtrating lost,
6. Good modeling property,
7. Easy to mix and reach maximum viscosity quickly
8. And they are warmly approved by all customers as the essential and ideal basic material especially for deep well and offshore well drilling projects.
1) Refining of Vegetable oils like:Cottonseed, Soyabean, Sunflower, Rapeseed, Mustard, Peanut, Coconut, Corn, Olive, Ricebran, Palm, Linseed, Castor, Tung oil and so on.
2) Refining of hydrogenated vanaspati ghee oils, Margarine & shortening
3) Refining of Animal Fats like tallow oil, fish oil, lard oil.
4) Refining of Mineral Oils like: paraffin and waxes,insulating oil, rolling oil, white oil , waste oil (lubricating oil), vaseline, olefin and so on.
Method of use:
1.25kg pp bag
2.20kg Kraft paper bag
3.1000kgs bag ton bag
4.also do OEM packing
1. Q: Can we have a sample?
Of course, we can supply the sample within 500g for free, but you need to pay for postage first which will return to you when you order to us. Activated Bleaching Earth Sample can be offered any time if your need for your evaluation. They will be arranged you by ARAMEX, FEDEX, EMS, etc.
2. Q: What is your minimum order?
Our minimum order is a 20' cabinet.
Capacity: 23 tons of 20-foot cabinets, paper bags and woven bags. 22 tons if installed on pallets. Tons of 20 tons of bags.
3. Q: What is your terms of payment?
T/T 50% as deposit, and 50% before delivery. We'll show you the photos of the products and packages before you pay the balance.